At Crystal Media, we directly manage ads for retailers. So I thought it important to share stories from two retailers who recently saw successful results using Facebook Ads; by my assessment, one of the most powerful marketing tools for independent stores today. I hope they excite you to take action. Enjoy!
Mary Todd’s Hallmark: Video View ads
After achieving great success with Mary Todd’s Hallmark’s 12 Days of Christmas campaign, we continued to promote their video using Most Recent Video Views.
- Cost dropped from $0.02 per View to $0.004 per View (!!)
- 14,492 Views in the first 3 weeks of March vs. 4,019 in February (⬆️ 260%)
- 20,606 Engagements in the first 3 weeks of March vs. 15,650 in February (⬆️ 26%)
Korna Pet: Traffic ads
Korna Pet’s goal was to drive more traffic to their website, so we ran Traffic ads on FB and IG.
- 804 Landing Page Views in February
- $0.19 per Landing Page View vs. $0.45 average
- Traffic to their website driven by Facebook and Instagram increased 109% in February from 456 visits to 954 visits.
Aren’t those awesome results?!
If you’re ready for us to take the wheel on your ads (and possibly be our next success story), click here to learn more and schedule a Discovery Call with Pauline to see if our Ads Management is right for you and your store.
I need Ads Management help pronto! Click here to schedule your call.
To the future,