Only 100 Seats Available!
Spend your day with Crystal Vilkaitis and her team of experts learning how to effectively use social media to grow your store. Walk away with a plan for your social media, expert secrets, best practices, how to tackle the most recent changes and more so you feel confident in this ever-evolving world of social media.
This is a great way to kick-off your Retail Success Summit experience!
Can you answer yes to any of these questions?
Do you want to know...
- How to get the most from TikTok without doing dancing videos?
- The best ways to use Facebook and Instagram since so much has changed?
- The best places to put your marketing time and energy right now?
- How to go from little to no reach, engagement, and sales to explosive growth generated by social media?
- How to get ahead and work more efficiently and effectively?
Then Social Media Day is for YOU!
Date: Sunday, June 11th from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST (the day before the Retail Success Summit!)
Location: Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan (walkable from the Retail Success Summit)
Seats Available: Only 100! Get your seat before it sells out.
- 6.5 hours of retail-focused social media education
- A Social Media Day Workbook
- 12-Month Social Media Planner
- Google Drive folder including several resources taught at Social Media Day
- Q&A Time
- Lunch + Networking!
Hear What Others Are Saying
Genny, Port Gamble General Store, Kingston, WA
"CM Team- You guys are the best. I am so glad there is such a valuable resource for us small guys! Super great event!! Fun to see and meet everyone."
Need to save time marketing on social media.
Want to be confident that your social media is actually growing your business.
Want to get caught up on what's working today and the strategies you need to use now.
Walk away with a re-energized mindset about your social media and excitement to get started!
You’ll get Crystal clear on:
- The best ways to increase your digital footprint.
- What’s working today in social media, how to leverage it, what's coming soon and where the industry is going in the future.
- Why planning is so critical to your success on social. You'll be introduced to the Crystal Media Content Planning Process that helps simplify and break down your monthly strategies and content, the importance of weekly themes, hashtags you should be using, budget-setting, and how best to leverage paid ads.
Hear What Last Year's Attendees Had to Say
"It was great to learn about social media from someone who understands independent retailers."
"The content was great and I so appreciate the manner in which the content was delivered."
"We learned a lot and it was very informative, especially about planning our content for the future and becoming more organized."
"Crystal is so enthusiastic and knowledgable."
"I loved Crystal's expertise and ability to answer all questions."
- Your Social Media Marketing Plan: What platforms to use, what to post and how often, how to build your audiences, how to meet and beat your goals using social media.
- Proven social media content strategies that will increase engagement and drive people into your store.
- A tracking system to easily know if your social media is building your business and what metrics are meaningful.
- A peek behind the curtain to see how other retailers are significantly growing traffic and sales using Facebook and Instagram Ads—and how you can too!
- Confidence in social media platforms best for your store. Should you be on TikTok? What about Pinterest? Is Facebook still relevant? How can you get more engagement on Instagram? Find out PLUS learn the best way to get the most out of each of these platforms.
- Answers to your social media questions. This event will have Q&A time built in so you can ask your questions and learn from others.
- A clear understanding of what the future of social media looks like. This industry changes quickly. It’s important for you to know what’s coming so you can start planning now, and not be left behind.