We're Thrilled To Host Our Third Annual Social Media Day!
Social Media Day is perfect for novice and advanced social media marketers. Spend your day with Crystal learning where to start and walk away with a plan for your social media you feel confident about.
Can you answer yes to any of these questions?
- Wasting precious time on ineffective social media posts?
- Getting little to no reach, engagement, and sales?
- Exhausted and overwhelmed with the quickly changing social media landscape?
- Wondering how to get ahead and work more efficiently and effectively?
Then Social Meida Day is for YOU!
I’ll share my expert secrets and best tips to tackle the most recent changes, so you feel confident in this ever-evolving world of social media.
Check out the details:
Date: Thursday, June 10th, 2021 from 12:00 pm EST - 5:00 pm EST. This includes time for Q&A!
Wondering about a replay? A replay of Social Media Day and a list of resources will be sent out after the live event.
Hear What Others Are Saying
Genny, Port Gamble General Store, Kingston, WA
"CM Team- You guys are the best. I am so glad there is such a valuable resource for us small guys! Super great event!! I also loved participating in the chat as well! Fun to hear, see and meet everyone."
Need to save time marketing on social media.
Want to be confident that your social media is actually growing your business.
Want to get caught up on what's working today and the strategies you need to use now.
I hear you! Walk away with a re-energized mindset about your social media and excitement to get started!
You’ll get Crystal clear on:
- The best ways to increase your digital footprint
- What’s next in social media marketing and how to pivot
- Why planning is so critical to your success on social. I’ll introduce you to the Crystal Media 5-Step Planning Process that helps simplify and break down your monthly strategies and content, the importance of weekly themes, hashtags you should be using, budget-setting, and how best to leverage paid ads
Hear What Last Year's Attendees Had to Say
"It was great to learn about social media from someone who understands independent retailers."
"The content was great and I so appreciate the manner in which the content was delivered."
"We learned a lot and it was very informative, especially about planning our content for the future and becoming more organized."
"Crystal is so enthusiastic and knowledgable."
"I loved Crystal's expertise and ability to answer all questions."
- Your Social Media Marketing Plan: what platforms to use, what to post and how often, how to build your audiences, how to meet and beat your goals using social media.
- Proven social media content strategies that will increase engagement and drive people into your store.
- A tracking system to easily know if your social media is building your business and what metrics are meaningful.
- A Facebook and Instagram Advertising plan that you can easily implement into your store, with some training you'll take home to guide you after the event.
- Confidence on camera with video training. Learning how to warm up, where to put the camera, how to stand, how to start and end the video, best practices to keep the viewer's attention and a list of the tools in-store for the next time you film.
- Answers to your social media questions. This event will have Q&A time built in so you can ask your questions and learn from others.
- A clear understanding of what the future of social media looks like. This industry changes quickly, it’s important for you to know what’s coming so you can start planning now, so you’re not left behind.