Crystal Media is hosting our second annual Social Media Day!
SOCIAL MEDIA DAY INFORMATION:
DATE: Friday, July 17th, 2020 from 12:00 pm EST - 4:00 pm EST
Ticket price includes: A Digital 12-month Social Media Planner
Seats Available: Unlimited seating available but secure your seat now and enter to win a Hot Seat to have your social media and website reviewed by Crystal.
✅ Need to save time marketing on social media.
✅ Want to be confident that your social media is actually growing your business.
✅ Want to get caught up on what's working today and the strategies your need to use now.
I hear you! I’ll share my expert secrets and best tips to tackle the most recent changes, so you feel confident in this ever-evolving world of social media.
You’ll get Crystal clear on:
- The best ways to increase your digital footprint 👣
- What’s next in social media marketing and how to pivot 👍🏻
- Why planning is so critical to your success on social. I’ll introduce you to my hands-on Social Media Planner that helps simplify and break down your monthly strategies and content, the importance of weekly themes, hashtags you should be using, budget-setting, and how best to leverage paid ads. 📘
Plus enter to win a Hot Seat! Do you want a quick analysis and tips for your business? After you secure your seat you'll be able to enter to win a Hot Seat and you might be the lucky retailer whose social media and website Crystal reviews and assess. 😁
- Your Social Media Marketing Plan: what platforms to use, what to post and how often, how to build your audiences, how to meet and beat your goals using social media.
- Proven social media content strategies that will increase engagement and drive people into your store.
- A tracking system to easily know if your social media is building your business and what metrics are meaningful.
- A Facebook and Instagram Advertising plan that you can easily implement into your store, with some training you'll take home to guide you after the event.
- Confidence on camera with video training. Learning how to warm up, where to put the camera, how to stand, how to start and end the video, best practices to keep the viewer's attention and a list of the tools in-store for the next time you film.
- Answers to your social media questions. This event will have Q&A time built in so you can ask your questions and learn from others.
- A clear understanding of what the future of social media looks like. This industry changes quickly, it’s important for you to know what’s coming so you can start planning now, so you’re not left behind.
- A re-energized mindset about your social media and excitement to get started!