With the Slow Day Marketing Guide You Can:
- Boost your retail store’s foot traffic and overall sales on a cold, rainy or slow business day.
- Quickly customize done-for-you templates and posts for slow or bad weather days, to drum up foot traffic!
- Master the art of slow-day advantages such as promotional opportunities, event assistance and email marketing.
- Promote your store during slow times during the year with our checklist and resources.
- Build exposure for your retail store through utilizing video marketing, albums, event pages and posts.
Slow Days Can Be Some of Your Most Profitable Days!
There’s nothing more frustrating than feeling like your store’s success is at the mercy of mother nature. With wild weather, gloomy atmosphere or just a lack of foot traffic, it can feel like you don’t have control. But you do!
This is why social media is so important. By engaging with your customers and offering incentives to come in during the off-season or bad weather, you boost your profits and your customers get to cash in on a great deal. We’re created the ultimate tool for slow days, based on feedback from hundreds of retailers like you.
Complicated Circumstances. Simple Solutions.
With your Slow Day Marketing Guide, you’ll be taught simply, easy and conveniently how to best take advantage of posting on slow days. We go as far as creating your posts for you and designing your graphics and templates already. Easy enough for you? All you need to do is give the store a quick once over, pick something to promote and get ready for the incoming traffic!
Training Anywhere, Anytime, As Long As You Need.
We’ve got you covered. Our easy training and content with the Slow Day Marketing Guide is yours when you join Social Edge.
Here’s an outline of our simple, easy-to-follow videos:
Stay Organized. Stay Awesome.
Love being organized with a great strategy? Or, WANT a great strategy to get organized WITH? Well, our Rainy Day Kit provides just that. Between our checklists, posts, ideas and resources you will not be without the ULTIMATE help and assistance to transforming your slow days into highly profitable days.
Have questions? We’re happy to help. Just email [email protected] or click here.