Mar 26, 2023
Prefer to listen? Here you go! And be sure to subscribe and leave a review on Apple here.
Okay Retailers, Here’s a big question to consider: How are you getting customers in your door? And how are you converting that traffic into sales?
Maybe you’ve got it going on over on social…but you’re missing MAJOR opportunities via email and text.
Nick McHenry is the founder of OneShop Retail, a service that streamlines content creation and customer engagement for brick-and-mortar retail stores like you!
There can be some serious stigma around emailing and texting your customers, but we are here to help you get it right. From how many emails to send out each week to crafting the perfect content, or even how to get your customer’s phone number, we’ve got something for you to use.
And listen, you don’t have to take all this information and run with it. Just commit to ONE thing and see how it transforms your business.
You can do it! I’m rooting for your success!
- How to streamline your customer service and experience.
- How many emails SHOULD you be sending?
- What’s the right way to integrate text marketing?
- Metrics that matter: Are you focusing too much on your open rate?
- How to craft the perfect message for your text or email list.
- How personal is too personal? Respecting your customers inbox.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- OneShop Retail
- Nick McHenry (@nickmchenry) on Instagram
- Nick McHenry (@nickmchenry) on TikTok
- Introducing ChatGPT – OpenAI
- Hug Your Customers by Jack Mitchell
- Register for EVOLVE 2023 and use code podcast to save $400
- Crystal Media
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal Media on Instagram
- Crystal Media Co – YouTube