Over 500 Retailers Are Registered. Join 'em and Grab Your Spot Now!
Ads are one of the most cost-efficient and effective ways for a retailer and local business to get more people to see what you’re posting, to grow your Facebook audience, to grow your email list, Bot subscribers, website traffic, and foot traffic. But do you know...
- The right ads to run to grow your exposure and traffic?
- How to target your current customers, and how to find new ones?
- What the ad needs to look like and say?
- What your budget should be?
- How to track online and offline success? (You can actually track offline sales using Facebook ads! I'll show you how in this masterclass)
Come to find out all of this and more in this two 90-minute session masterclass covering Facebook and Instagram Ads with Crystal Vilkaitis.
During the two packed-sessions we’ll cover:
- How to set up and run ads for under 2 hours/month
- Ad types, placement and which ads to run every month.
- Why ads are critical to your success on Facebook and Instagram
- What ads are best for driving foot traffic to a brick-and-mortar business (and how to track the traffic!)
- How to grow your email list and Messenger Bot subscribers
- The most cost-effective ad that's working TODAY on Instagram
- How to track offline sales and offline traffic
- What ads are best for driving website traffic to eCommerce sites
- Audiences: How to get in front of current customers, and find new buyers quickly
- Ad creative best practices to save time and spend less money
- Creating your Ad budgets (which is probably cheaper than any other form of advertising you're running today)
- Success Examples
- Bonus Resources: Facebook Ads Budget Calculator
- Bonus Training: 4 Factors That Could Affect Ad Delivery
The live training event is happening on October 16th & 23rd, at 4 pm PST / 7 pm EST you can reserve your seat for the masterclass for just $197.
You'll also get access to bonus materials, and lifetime access to the recordings of both sessions.
Secure your seat to the Masterclass today by filling out the form.
Here's what a few students said about February's Masterclass: