This past week, Crystal Media hosted its first-ever, virtual conference. Something Crystal has dreamed of for YEARS. 🎉 Well, it finally happened and we couldn’t be happier with how it went! With 7 amazing guest speakers, the expert team at Crystal Media, over 400 presentation slides, and Crystal at the top of her game, we had two JAM PACKED days filled with educating our Insider members on all things marketing and social media. 🤯
Some great strategies about marketing and social media were shared throughout the event. So we wanted to give you a peek at our notes, showcasing 5 awesome takeaways!
1. Guest Speaker Bob Negen shared a tip for creating a stronger team: Ask your employees for their advice so they will want to get involved with the solution.
2. The Ads Team explained how to use social ads to build your list: Create a Lead Generation ad to collect emails, because if social media were to disappear tomorrow, you would lose your followers, but you wouldn’t lose your email subscribers.
3. Guest Speaker Ada Deferrari shared a tip on how to work with an influencer for no advertising fee: Ask your vendors for extra stock to gift to influencers.
4. While creating an Instagram post, ALWAYS make a few small edits within the Instagram app to show IG that you are using their features. This will help reward your post in the algorithm.
5. Guest Speaker Josh Orr explained how the header image on your website should include a photo of your Perfect Customer. The model should resemble the type of customer who visits your site to shop! 🤯
Check out the fun Instagram Reel (literally a Highlight Reel 😉) we created using some clips from the Insider Summit. If you spot yourself in the video, feel free to drop a “👀“ in the comment section!
If you’re not an Insider member and you’re feeling like you missed out on a ton of helpful training for small businesses, you totally did! But don’t worry. We have created a replay page with the Insider Summit presentations and resources… ready to watch at any time. Click here to learn more about becoming an Insider member to access the Insider Summit replay page!
Leave a Reply