We hosted a webinar two weeks ago. People loved it so much we decided to share the replay with you. This webinar was created in direct response on how to sell if your physical store is closed and you don’t have a website and is filled with free resources. If you want to get started with social selling right away we’ve got you.
My three takeaways from the webinar.
- What you need to get started: Quality internet, phone camera, tripod, natural lighting, tagging system for products, and a clutter-free background.
- Do you have a fear of going Live? You can pre-record a video and schedule it as”Live” on Facebook using Facebook Premiere.
- Leverage photos too. You can curate a product and take a picture and post it on social. This is great if you have several items that can make up a gift bag or self-care package.
Here’s the thing, deciding to sell right now or not is a personal choice. But I believe you owe it to your fans and customers to show up for them and this webinar will help you do both. If you decide not to sell right now you can still apply what you learn when your store is back open.
Using social media and live video allows you to create and have a conversation with your customers. If you can’t be face to face with them in-store you can still interact with them and add value by offering your products or tips. Here are a few of my favorite ideas:
- Host product demos and how to’s 🗣
- Host a Q&A with your audience, or create a video to answer FAQ’s ❓
- Go behind the scenes of your store, home, or life 👀
The best practices of why you should use social media during this time haven’t changed. Use social to engage, to add value, to show your personality, to offer products and services you have that people want and need, and to simply connect.
Ready to get started? Click here to watch the replay.