Doing giveaways on Facebook is one of the best ways to increase engagement, reach and your fan base. But with Facebook changing their rules and terms all the time, it’s hard to keep up and know if your giveaway abides by their terms.
Learn how to run a “legal” Facebook contest and avoid getting in trouble or even shut down by Facebook by watching today’s Crystal Media TV episode. You’ll also learn:
- Two things that are against Facebook’s terms when doing giveaways
- Examples of contest goals.
- 3rd party tools to run a giveaway and randomly pick winners.
- How to find the most successful way to run a giveaway for your audience.
- How to leverage your giveaway when it’s over.
If YOU have ran a successful giveaway or contest on your Facebook page, please leave a comment below because I’d love to check it out. Thanks!
Mentioned in the video:
If you found this post helpful, please share it with your retailer friends.