Prefer to listen? Here you go! And be sure to subscribe and leave a review on Apple here.
Everything you need to get everything you want is available! That is just one piece of incredible knowledge from Retail Vet and Co-Founder of WhizBang! Retail Training, Bob Negen.
Becoming an independent retailer is nothing short of brave, and Bob shares some wise words when it comes to breaking away from fear as a retail owner.
As Bob joins me from a podcasting suite at the Las Vegas Home and Gift Show in this Bonus Episode, we cover the economy, putting yourself out there, and his ultimate secret on how to get things done.
Worried about your business in the state of today’s economy? More billionaires were created in the Great Depression than any other time in American history
Being a retail owner is a long game. You might make mistakes. You might get derailed. Just…Begin Again.
Moving forward and working toward success is a choice, and you can do it! I’m rooting for your success.
- How to break past the fear of the economy as a retailer.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to put yourself out there.
- Tips for achieving momentum in your retail business.
- Bob’s secret for getting stuff done.
- Two top focuses for retailers for the business year.