Part Time Graphic Designer w/ potential full time work by June 2015, Crystal Media
Crystal Media is looking for a motivated and team oriented designer who would like to build a career in our in-house creative agency. Looking for someone who does not mind working on a variety of different projects and client work. Needs to be a self-starter and have the ability to thrive in a remote position and deadline-driven environment.
This is a part time position (20 hours/week) with strong potential of turning into full time position by June. The pay range is between $1,300-$1,500/month, independent contractor position.
- Social media and online graphics to promote specials, webinars, new training content.
- Design social media graphics for management clients for Facebook (pages and ads) Instagram, Pinterest. Account Manager will send graphic designer graphic direction based on custom written posts for clients.
- Branding kits for clients – new Facebook cover images, Twitter headers, Google+ headers, optimize profile pictures, website ads, social media templates, etc.
- Design branded in-store signage that promotes social media accounts and/or social media contests
- Some website design for www.crystalmediaco.com
- Edit videos for Crystal Media TV
- Graphics for email marketing messages for management clients (Mail Chimp and Constant Contact)
- Create email templates for Crystal Media newsletters, webinar announcements, etc.
- Schedule newsletters and marketing emails for Crystal Media
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Strong concept development and problem-solving skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and dependable; able to multitask, work quickly and meet multiple deadlines
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and excellent follow-through
- Able to work independently and/or remotely
- Professional work ethic and a team player
We’re growing quickly so there’s a strong chance this will turn into a full time position fast.
Please send resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest!
Leave a Reply