Pssst… I’m kind of bursting with excitement. I’ve created a super, user-friendly Instagram for Retailers training course and, in honor of the new course, I wanted to talk today about your Instagram Bio. Yes, the one you haven’t touched since you set up your account. 😉 I’ve got super simple optimization tips to ensure you stand out so more people find you on the ‘gram.
Enjoy this quick video I made for you to learn all the easy ways you can optimize. Also, I’ve listed these ways below in case you’re more of a reader than a watcher.
If you don’t currently follow us on Instagram yet, now is the time. You won’t want to miss the link to purchase the Instagram for Retailers course available now! Click here to follow us or search for @crystalmediaco within the App.
7 Easy Ways to Optimize Your Instagram Bio:
- Use emojis to relate to the products that you sell/services you offer and add some color to help you stand out
- Make it authentic to you
- Does it sound like you?
- Is it in your tone?
- Does it let people know who you are?
- Include a CTA (call-to-action)
- Ask them to come in and shop
- Fill out a form to earn a special discount
- Make your bio appear longer by adding spaces between each line of text
- Share your branded hashtag (if you’re using one)
- Include a website link (especially if you sell online!)
- Add keywords to your profile name
If you want to receive weekly social media tips, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here!
To the future,