We've Got You.
See below to access the free resource.
Bonus: Ad Creative Best Practices
- Use pictures of people (especially store owner, staff, and happy customers)
- Don't use offensive or misleading content (Check Facebook Ads Policy if you're unsure)
- Keep it fresh to combat ad fatigue
- Think mobile! Is your content mobile friendly?
- Talk/write like you're talking to customers in-store
- Have a CTA (Example: Come In Today! or Like our Page!)
- Test long and short copy (short generally performs better but not always)
- Write as if everyone seeing your ad can read at a 5th Grade Level. Keep the copy simple
Want to see more tips about ads? ⬇️
Click here to watch What Ads Should You Be Running Right Now 📲
Click here to read What To Do With Facebook Views ▶️
Click here to watch 3 Tips For Advertising on Social Media During COVID-19 👩💻
Click here to read 3 Types of Facebook Ads Audiences and Why You Need Them All 📊
Follow us on Social Media for more advertising tips and marketing strategies!