A lot of resources out there share what you should do to maximize the TikTok and Instagram algorithms, but today we wanted to give some love to the Facebook algorithm! Our social media strategists have recently done a deep dive into some suggestions Meta has for creating videos on Facebook.
One main takeaway? Include branding in the first 3 seconds of a video.
Try to include branding at the beginning of your video using one of these ideas:
- Your logo. Consider placing your logo in the corner of your videos.
- Brand colors. Include a color frame or wear your brand colors in a video.
- Fonts. If your video has titles, be sure they’re in your brand fonts.
- Go-to sayings. Crystal always says on her Crystal Uncorked podcast, “I’ll CU on the next CU!”
Our advice for implementing this tip right away? Start with the last idea, “Go-to sayings”. Find a consistent way to greet your audience that feels like you’re speaking to your direct community vs. the entire social media audience within the Facebook algorithm.
Big shout out to The Italian Dish, who starts each of their videos off with, “Ciao everybody”—the perfect greeting for their audience! Check it out.
Including noticeable branding within the first few moments of your video helps build familiarity with your audience. The quicker your audience can recognize who the video is created by, the better!
What I Want You To Take Away From This Blog:
- Share a consistent greeting in your videos.
- Include your branding in your social media content.
Okay, over to you…
If you have a consistent way you brand your videos, we’d love to check it out! Tag us @CrystalMediaCo so we can check out your branded videos.
Leave a Reply