Finding the perfect gift can be a challenge, especially during the holidays. That’s why creating gift guides for your customers can be extremely helpful. It’ll take the guesswork off of them, and you’ll be their holiday hero.
Here are 5 simple ways to share gift guides on social this holiday season:
1. Create an album on Facebook. Group and upload all of your images by different categories i.e. gifts for her, gifts for him or gift for mom. Then add descriptions to each image including size, price, and availability. As items sell out make sure to update the album to reflect that.
2. Create a flat lay and share on social. Flatlays are a great way to curate the items in your store. This works well to help give outfit inspiration or create the perfect self-care package using your products. As the name suggests you’ll want to lay the items against a nice clean background and arrange them face-up so you can see their details.
3. Create a carousel post on Instagram. Similar to an album on Facebook, this allows you to share multiple photos at once (up to 10). Then, in your captions, you can include all of the product details.
4. Share your gift guides in Stories. You can do a series of images or videos showing off the items. Add stickers or GIFS to add some fun elements to them to catch viewers’ attention.
5. Go Live. Both Instagram and Facebook allow you to do a live video which is great for getting more engagement on social. You can do anything from a fashion show to a QVC-style sale. Have someone monitoring to see who’s interested in what item and offer to hold items for attendees until they can come shop in-store.
Remember, holidays can be stressful. Your customers are looking for ease and convenience when it comes to checking things off their lists. Use the strategies above to ensure they have a holly, jolly experience when shopping with you.
Leave a Reply