Hopefully, you’re nearing the end of your holiday marketing push! 👏 Starting early, especially this year (thanks 2020 🤦), was a must. But with a few weeks still to go, there are a few ways to make the most of your holiday efforts. Here are 3 types of Facebook and Instagram Ads you can get some last-minute mileage out of.
The Most Recent Ad:
Our favorite ad, this tops every list of ads we recommend. Since only 1-6% of your Fans see your organic content (on average), Most Recent ads are an easy way to reach a wider audience. Once you set up your audiences, you simply swap out the creative with your most recent post (hence the name 😉) every day. This also includes Video View ads, where you do the same thing with your most recent video posts. This holiday season, don’t forget to post about your holiday promotions and gift guides!
- 👉 Recommended audiences: Fans and Fans Lookalike. Plus, Video View Engagement and Video View Engagement Lookalike for your most recent Video View ads
- *Insider Member Bonus: If you’re an Insider member, check out our ads tutorial videos on how to set up and swap a Most Recent.
Holiday festivities might look a little bit different this year, but Event ads based on in-person or virtual events are a great ad to set up closer to the date since they tend to do well with shorter lead times (7-14 days before the Event itself). Holiday Sales, Open Houses or Community Events are great choices. Be sure to post in the Event itself to continue to spur Engagement.
- 👉 Recommended audiences: Fans, Email List, Event Engagement (people who have attended previous FB events) and all their Lookalikes
- Pro Tip: Did you know you can now charge for admission to your FB Events? Learn more, and see if you’re eligible, here.
Lead Generation Ads:
Help potential customers and last-minute holiday shoppers make their decision with a Lead Gen ad. We always recommend giving something to get something: a discount, deal or freebie in exchange for an email. If someone out there has some last-minute gifts to check off their list, give them a little extra incentive to buy from you. Plus you end up with their email!
- 👉 Recommended audiences: Email List Lookalike, Fans Lookalike, Interest
- *Insider Member Bonus: If you’re an Insider member, check out our Insider video on how to set up Lead Gen ads here.
It’s not too late to let Facebook and Instagram Ads take your holiday sales across the finish line! 🏃
*If you’d like to join our Insider community and gain access to our expert team, monthly training, a ticket to our exclusive Insider Summit (Feb 1st & 2nd, 2021!) and much more, become an Insider today.
Looking to learn more about Facebook Ads? Click below to read additional posts.
- Defining Facebook Ads
- Three Tips for Holiday Ads
- The 3 Types Of FB Ads Audiences And Why You Need Them All