It’s obvious that you need to market your business, and social media is the way to do it! Your customers are on social media every single day, multiple times a day. It is CRUCIAL that you’re showing up where your customers are and getting your content in front of them. Below I’ll share some tips on how you can market your business on social media and ensure you’re staying top of your customers’ minds.
Three Free (to start) Tips:
- Consistency is key. Make sure you’re posting a good mix of valuable content to relevant platforms every single day. Use the Insights tool to learn when your audience is most active on social media.
- Video is one of the most effective tools today. Videos capture attention and they’re memorable. Film pre-recorded videos or go Live to sell products, educate, or entertain. Answer FAQs or demonstrate how to use products. Consider hosting a weekly show or podcast to train your audience to tune in.
Follow your competitor’s followers 📲
- Another great tactic for exposure and easy to do on Instagram! Chances are if they like what your competitor is posting they’ll like what you’ve got too.
Two Bonus Tips:
- Consider partnering with influencers to get more exposure. Host an influencer meetup at your store or have one take over your social media for a day. Provide content or offers to incentivize the influencer and have him/her post and direct followers to your page.
- There’s a lot of clutter on social media so you’ve got to pay to play. Make sure your content is seen by advertising it for as low as $1/day! Consider using retargeting to reach those people who are more likely to engage with your content.
You have to meet your customers where they are. Social media is an easy and cost-efficient way to do so. Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to see awesome results!
Share in the comments what your favorite social media tactics are.
📣If you’re looking for the most relevant training on Facebook and Instagram ads our Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager, Jess, created the Facebook and Instagram Ads COVID-19 Edition. This training is available in our Insider Membership, click here to learn how you can access it and much more for just $97/month.