Secure Your Seat and Save on Our First Workshop in 2020
Retailers have spoken: You want in-person, hands-on social media training with a team of experts.
DATES: February 17-19, 2020
LOCATION: Avanti Workspace 5857 Owens Ave #300, Carlsbad, CA 92008
TIME: Monday 9 am - 5 pm (there will be a cocktail reception until 7 pm but it's not mandatory to attend), Tuesday 9 am - 5 pm and Wednesday 9 am - 3 pm.
Note: We will start promptly at 9 am each day, so we recommend arriving a little bit early to get settled.
Ticket price includes lunches, snacks, and a cocktail reception
This is an exclusive event, ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE!
We'd love to have you at this on-site training event!
*If you'd like to bring someone on your team you can get a second ticket for just $1,250, that's half price!
The Social to Sale Workshop is for you if you...
- Want hands-on social media training, spending 3 days with Crystal Vilkaitis and her team of experts and fellow retailers to get one-to-one help
- Aren't sure how to implement social media into your business and have it work, and how to track it
- Want to create a 6-month social media plan of what to post, where and how you'll continually build your audiences every month
- Want to set up your Facebook and Instagram Audiences specific for your business
- Want to create dynamite ads to increase reach, exposure, and audiences
- Need more organization with what you’re posting and making them more effective
- Need video training: How to warm up, how to record and go live, what to say (intro, middle, exit), how to publish and how to promote
- Want to know what works on social media TODAY, and where the industry is going so you know how to prepare for the future
- Want to take time to focus on your business, especially your social media strategies and are willing to do the work.
- Want to come to Carlsbad, CA and spend three days with the Crystal Media team and other Retailers to learn more and brainstorm for your combined success!
After attending this in-person workshop, you'll walk away with:
- A complete 6-month social media strategy for YOUR store: what platforms to use, what to post and how often, how to build your audiences, how to meet and beat your goals using social media.
- A posting calendar filled with what you’ll post, where, how often for YOUR social media.
- Facebook and Instagram Audiences created or redefined in the workshop so they’re ready for you to use in the future, saving time and hassle.
- Facebook and Instagram Ads set up for the next 30 days. You'll set up your ads with the Crystal Media team, so they’re active and running before you return home, you might even see results you can share while still at the workshop!
- Confidence on camera with video training. You’ll get hands-on video training, learning how to warm up, where to put the camera, how to stand, how to start and end the video, best practices to keep the viewer's attention and a list of the tools in-store for the next time you film.
- A Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checklists to use for your social media at your business.
- Unique marketing ideas. The Crystal Media team will brainstorm ideas for each attendee BEFORE you show up, and review them during the workshop. Other workshop participants will give you honest feedback and suggestions as well. Together the group will brainstorm other ideas.
- Practical strategies to overcome a specific marketing challenge. During a roundtable breakout, the Crystal Media team and other workshop attendees will focus on your business and help you overcome a specific challenge as it relates to your marketing, or give ideas to amplify current success. We can’t see the picture if we’re sitting in the frame. Your peers and the Crystal Media team will help.
- A clear understanding of what the future of social media looks like. This industry changes quickly, it’s important for you to know what’s coming so you can start planning now, so you’re not left behind.
- A re-energized mindset about your social media and excitement to get started. You'll have clarity, you'll have the hard stuff done (strategy, what to post, audiences and ads set up, video training) so you can focus on implementing and growing when you return to your store.
- Foundation - setting you up for success
- Strategy - pulling together a social strategy and content plan
- What's working today and 3 campaigns to drive traffic
- Ads Walkthrough - demos on creating an ad start to finish
- Ads Setup- we'll set up your ads and audiences together - this is GOLD
- Ads Tracking - how to use/set up reports
- Video with practice being on camera
- Stories - Facebook and Instagram
- Roundtable - we'll discuss your marketing challenges and top takeaways from the workshop
- Review and set Action Items
One main benefit that isn't listed is that people get the time away from their store to be creative, work with peers to gain new insight and learn from them, get answers immediately from the experts and have the time to get it done in 3 days.
IMPORTANT: Only 20 Seats Are Available
Because our workshops are so hands-on, we need to limit the number of people so we can best serve each attendee.
The Crystal Media team has done 1000's of in-person social media consultations, set up over 5,000 Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns and have come up with 1000's of social media content ideas for retailers, and you're getting one-to-one access to the Crystal Media team.
Tickets are $2,500, and you can bring a guest for $1,250 (email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase the 2nd seat). This includes your lunches, snacks, and a cocktail reception.
Don't miss out on being one of the retailers who will experience this training event and get the hands-on support and training they need. Secure your spot today.
If you have any questions about the workshop, please email email@example.com or call us at 858-397-5310.
The Workshop will be in Carlsbad CA, 92008.
If you're flying, the San Diego International Airport (SAN) is the best option. It's about 45 minutes from our offices in Carlsbad. You can UBER or Lyft for about $60, take a taxi or rent a car.
Other airport options are John Wayne Airport in Orange County (SNA) which is about an hour drive, or McClellan-Palomar Airport (CLD) however this is a small airport and very limited on options but it's two minutes from our offices.
DON'T WAIT - BOOK NOW AND BE ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW!
Reminder: Registration for the event ends on February 3rd, 2020 unless we sell out before then, so make sure you secure your seat ASAP if you'd like to attend.
Upon registering and securing your seat, you'll receive more information on the event and what to bring.